A 10 year limited warranty is standard on Palram’s Gazebo range, beware of competing products with only a short, 12 month warranty, ours are built to last! The PALERMO 3600 GAZEBO is the perfect finishing touch for your outdoor living area – offering a solid and attractive shelter for barbeque and poolside situations. Designed for durability as well as elegance, the PALERMO 3600 GAZEBO combines high quality aluminium extrusion and steel componentry powdercoated in BASALT GREY with virtually unbreakable BRONZE 6.00mm Twinwall polycarbonate glazing which is UV-stabilised.
Polycarbonate roof panels
• Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant • Treated with unique bronze glazing – transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer • Withstands severe weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter season • Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time • Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Sturdy, rust-resistant anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors • Simple 2 person DIY assembly – ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included. The PALERMO 3600 GAZEBO is supplied as an easy to assemble DIY gazebo kit with pre-drilled componentry ensuring that no special tools are required and that the project is well within the capacity of the average DIY installer.
PALERMO 3600 GAZEBO features include:
- Dimensions: 3600mm x 3600mm x 2950mm high
- Durable structural framing of aluminium extrusions and steel componentry
- All frame members powdercoated BASALT GREY colour
- Roof glazing virtually unbreakable BRONZE 6.00mm Twinwall UV-stabilised polycarbonate offers 80% light reduction
- Centre roof ventilation
- Integrated gutter heads for rainwater collection
- Easy to assemble kit – no special tools required
- Maintenance-free – resists rust, rot and peeling
- 10 year warranty