Delivery on most of our items is FREE, if the delivery is not free, there will be an option for delivery in the product dropdown boxes. Some free delivery items do have excluded postcodes, these will be listed on a TAB at the top of the product description if applicable.
- Although Sydney Garden Products takes all possible care when packing our internet, phone and mail orders, sometimes accidents or errors happen. We replace all parts, missing or damaged at no cost to you.
- Our Customer Service Team must receive notification of faulty, damaged, incorrect or missing products within 48 hours of your order being signed for.
- Should your order contain a damaged or faulty item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and detail of the part numbers in question. (See assembly instructions for part number)
Accepting Your Delivery
- Your order will be delivered during normal business hours Monday to Friday.
- For very large item deliveries a person fit and able must be at the nominated address to accept and sign for delivery, as well as potentially assisting the delivery driver to unload. We can offer a 2 man delivery if you cannot assist, there are additional charges for this however.
- Moving of the item once taken off the delivery vehicle is then the customer’s responsibility. Your premises must allow for entry of our delivery vehicle. We cannot guarantee delivery to all areas of your property, some deliveries will need to be made to your front yard or driveway.
Special Delivery Requirements
- If your delivery address is in an apartment building, delivery will be made to the concierge or designated receptionist on the ground floor.
- We do not offer delivery requiring the use of lifts, stairs or elevators to specific apartments without prior arrangement.
- Deliveries on weekends or public holidays cannot be arranged.
Delivery Time Frame
- Please allow approximately 2 – 7 working days for delivery on most products. Often delivery will be within 2-4 days in Major cities.
- Products are warehoused in NSW, Victoria, and Queensland, delivery times vary depending on stock location and your address.
- Some products such as Sydney Garden Products Cedar Sheds are manufactured to order and delivery time on these is typically 2-3 weeks from the time you place your order.
- PLEASE NOTE: Courier schedules are beyond our control.
- We are happy to refund your returned goods, please contact us about the return and we can advise on where to send it. We have a 30 day returns period.
- Products returned for refund must be received in good order and condition, and in their original packaging as dispatched. All internal and external packaging must be undamaged.
- Refunds cannot be granted for products which have been partly or wholly assembled and disassembled.
- Freight charges for returned products are the customer’s responsibility.
- We reserve the right to deduct the actual cost of delivery to you and potentially a restocking fee, this includes items that offer free delivery.
Returned Deliveries / Undeliverable
- Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address as orders which are returned to us as undeliverable will incur a re-dispatch fee.
- Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
- Upon delivery, the goods must be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing you of how to collect your order during normal business hours. Orders will be held by each of the delivery services for their maximum hold time. However, should you not respond to their respective calling cards and the order is returned to us as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
Sydney Garden Products only delivers to addresses within Australia.
- Sydney Garden Products offers FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA on many of the products we sell.
- Please check the delivery status on the product page of the product you are purchasing.
- The FREE DELIVERY offer does not apply to areas which are not serviced by regular courier service.