The CEDAR SHED MASTER SHED 8×12 is a larger size timber garden shed or workshop – designed to be an attractive addition to any property as well as providing a functional, long-lasting outdoor storage facility or work space. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, Opening Windows, stylish Ornate Wrought Iron Hardware kit and Loft Shelf as well as Flooring Kits are available. Note some of the images above may show sheds that include optional extras, see bullet points below or the main product image for exact details on what is included at the base price.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The MASTER SHED 8×12 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 2 to 3 hours. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
Installation of the Cedar garden shed products is a relatively simple process. The first step is to choose a nice level site in your yard. The floor position is marked out in a base constructed either using a recommended HD floor kit or by laying a concrete slab. The HD kit has been specifically designed to reduce site works where the ground is not level. Once the floor is in position the next step is to erect the pre-made walls. Starting at the front corner, the panels are joined and gables fastened into position. The roof is then assembled on the ground, lifted into position and fastened to the walls. Next the hinges are attached to the door, the door fastened to the wall and the door handle installed. Finally, the corner posts, cover strips, fascias and the ridge capping are attached to complete the product.
The CEDAR SHED MASTER 8×12 is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, as is also a Heavy Duty Floor Kit which includes the rebated floor panel. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area.
The CEDAR SHED MASTER 8×12 features include:
- Dimensions: 2530mm Wide x 3640mm Deep x 2400mm High (excluding HD floor kit)
- Single colonial style glazed door (840mm opening1890mm high) is standard, double glazed doors (1400mm opening) are available as an optional extra
- Single Window, 630mm opening with tinted acrylic glazing included standard
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42 x 42mm framing
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- Other options include Opening Window with tinted acrylic glazing for safety and 2400 Loft Shelf unit
- 10 year warranty
- Delivery to your address available