Made in the USA, our vertical storage shed from Suncast is designed to store outdoor essentials that need protection from rain, dust or for security. It’s constructed with heavy-duty resin and assembles seamlessly to inhibit pest and moisture incursion. Easily add up to four separately-sold shelves and secure into position on the notches fashioned into the side and back walls of the storage locker. The double-door handles come together on the front so you can fasten a padlock (not included) for extra security.
This unit is top of the line, its more expensive but its fully optioned with double wall construction, floor and wall secure mount options, one piece panels mean its easier to assemble and stronger, the attractive thatched look roof makes it look special and the easy to make shelving option lets you customise it to suit your needs.
This unit is of a generous size, around 6 foot high in the old measurments or 1.83 metres.
- Outfitted with padlock-ready lockable door handles (lock not included)
- 4 notched grooves accept wooden shelves (timber not included)
- Fast, secure easy bolt assembly
- Reinforced floor for heavier items
- Durable double-wall resin construction
- Great for storing long-handled tools and garden accessories
- A level location is required before shed construction can begin
- Constructed with heavy-duty resin to withstand temperature extremes and weather
- Seamless construction inhibits moisture and pest intrusion
- 82cm wide x 65cm depth x 183cm high