AMERICANA 12 x 12 GREENHOUSE with polycarbonate glazing and durable aluminium frame is the ideal way for the serious gardener to build your own greenhouse, providing almost 13 square metres of floor area.
The SILVER LINE AMERICANA 12 x 12 is widely used in organic community gardens and schools as well as in residential situations. The barn shape roof creates an extra large interior space – plenty of room to move and for tall and leafy plants to develop. The double lockable doors provide a wide, high entrance for easy access, and the two operable roof vents are a standard feature.
SILVER LINE POLYCARBONATE GREENHOUSES – superbly designed and carefully manufactured garden greenhouse kit units supplied in CKD form for easy transport. SILVER LINE GREENHOUSES are constructed from strong extruded aluminium frames and panels of almost unbreakable clear polycarbonate.
Polycarbonate has greater insulation properties than glass, blocking harmful UV rays but allowing 90% light transmission, resulting in more even humidity and temperature levels inside the greenhouse. See why polycarbonate is widely used instead of glass in greenhouses these days.
- Dimensions – 364cm Wide x 364cm Deep x 264cm High
- Clear polycarbonate wall and roof panels – virtually unbreakable and UV protected
- Strong extruded section aluminium greenhouse frame
- Wide and high entrance for easy access – 115cm Wide x 216cm High
- 2 operable roof vents for air circulation and temperature control
- Will carry snow load of 15kg per square metre
- Door ramp for easy access for wheelbarrows, wheelchairs etc.
- Galvanised steel base frame included
- Simple to assemble greenhouse kit, with comprehensive easy-to-follow instructions
- 5 year conditional guarantee
- FREE DELIVERY – PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT WITHIN AUSTRALIA! *
* For details see Shipping & Returns