CEDAR PET CHALET is a larger sized premium quality fowl house – a carefully designed unit which is attractive as well as providing a functional, long-lasting and safe environment. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves and full galvanised wire mesh enclosed sides and roof to protect from predators as well keep the chooks in.
The enclosed section is elevated to provide a protected outside area and is accessed by a plank ramp. The full-height door can be left open during the day to allow the fowls to free range. The CHALET fowl house is designed to be placed directly on the ground; no floor option is available.
The CEDAR PET units are manufactured in Australia, and are constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The CEDAR PET CHALET is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 2 hours. Comprehensive and easy to follow assembly instructions are provided.
CEDAR PET CHALET features include:
- Dimensions: 1284mm Wide x 2700mm Deep x 2150mm High
- Raised enclosure with external easy access laying box and perch
- Colorbond 'PALE EUCALYPT' roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42 x 42mm framing
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- 10 year warranty
- PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA!