DESIGN’ A BED 2200
Take the hard work out of your gardening. These raised garden beds are perfect for schools, kindergartens, retirement homes and any persons who find it difficult to bend but still enjoy garden. Protect your back. Design’a beds don’t have sharp edges and will not rust, corrode, rot or weather. Made by Classico out of long lasting polyethylene – these are a fantastic investment for any landscaper. Will not corrode with chemical fertilizer use. Raised garden beds are perfect for vegetables and flowers such as marigolds and carnations. Tomatoes, squash and pumpkins also love these and they are big enough for nearly every herb in your recipe repertoire! The perfect way to give your plants exactly the soil they like the best. So whether you are a farm house gardener in country Tasmania or lucky retiree in a Sydney townhouse these will suit you down to the ground.
Water supply quality is also important for gardening success – you may be interested to go to www.southlandfiltration.com.au for more information regarding water filtration equipment.
Extension modules allow you to create a longer bed if required.
The Design’a Bed 2200 has the following features:
- Length 220 cm Height cm 60 Width 60cm
- Perfect for organic gardening and permaculture.
- Delivery available in Queensland, New South Wales, Canberra, Tasmania, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Northern Territory
- Light weight and made from 100% recyclable products
- Will not crack, chip or deteriorate even in harsh coastal conditions
- Hand Finished in Australia and backed by a great warranty
- The very latest in garden bed trends
Colors available – shamrock, bracken, ember, havana and flint.