The CEDAR SHED PALMWOOD 6×6 available from Landera is a stylish and robust garden storage shed, easy to assemble and long-lasting. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, Opening Window and Loft Shelf as well as Flooring Kits are available.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The PALMWOOD 6×6 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 2 hours. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
The CEDAR SHED PALMWOOD 6×6 is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, as is also a Heavy Duty Floor Kit which includes the rebated floor panel. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area.
CEDAR SHED PALMWOOD 6×6 features include:
- Dimensions: 1930mm Wide x 1840mm Deep x 2360mm High
- Single colonial style glazed door (840mm opening 1890mm high) is standard, double glazed doors (1400mm opening) are available as an optional extra
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42 x 42mm framing
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- Other options include Opening Window with tinted acrylic glazing for safety and 1800 Loft Shelf unit
- 10 year warranty
- Delivery to your address available