THE CEDAR SHED ACACIA with its skillion roof configuration allows it to be positioned against a wall to save space, but its weatherproof design and construction allows it to be sited where ever is convenient. Timber garden sheds have advantages including superior insulation qualities and attractive appearance which make them a much better option than Zinc or tin garden sheds.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The ACACIA is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 95 minutes. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
The ACACIA SHED is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, as is also a Heavy Duty Floor Kit which includes the rebated floor system. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area. Our video at the bottom of the page shows the floor in detail.
CEDAR SHED ACACIA features include:
- Dimensions: 2520mm Wide x 940mm Deep x 1940mm Peak Height
- Full-height double opening lockable doors (opening 1410mm)
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panel
- Termite resistant pine 42 x 42mm framing
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- 10 year warranty
- Delivery to your address available