Our biggest Cedar shed! at a massive 22.95 M2 the Macedon is well suited to be used as an office, studio, hobby room, workshop or even a Granny flat. It can easily be lined with plasterboard or any other internal lining product such as Vee board. Its size also makes it suitable for internal walling to section off a bathroom or kitchenette.
Made from sturdy treated pine framing measuring 90x35mm, the framing on this shed is larger than most of our sheds, typically we use 42mm square framing. This framing size makes the shed stronger and will mean your shed will last for a very long time! The panel system we use makes the shed very easy to assemble, they simply screw together with the supplied tek screws. We have a flooring / foundation kit available also, this is usually well below the cost of a concrete slab and makes the shed even easier to install. Using our floor kit means you can do it all yourself, no need to get the concreters in and no annoying holes to drill into a slab to attach the shed. We provide full instructions and all the hardware required to build the shed.
The standard door is placed to the left or right hand side of a 1.8m wall panel, this panel can go at either end of the shed. Please select the door placement, left or right, via the drop down options. We can also place the door along the 6m side or you can upgrade to double doors. Finally there is an option to go to a house type door, this means the door has a full door frame and seals the shed to the elements better than the standard shed style of door.
Cedar makes an ideal cladding, its attractive, termite proof, natural and long lasting. We recommend coating the shed in a clear coat like Dulux Intergrain, this protects the wood colour from UV light, UV will fade the wood eventually if its not coated.
- Tall 2.1m Wall Height
- Larger than standard 90mmx35mm treated pine framing
- Attractive Cedar weatherboard cladding
- Stylish Cream Aluminium Sliding Windows
- Extra Wide 1130mm steel framed door
- Turned roof finials on gables
- Lockable door handle
- Protectafoil Insulation on walls with optional roofing insulation
- Angle fixing brackets supplied (for a concrete slab)
- Pre-made panels that simply bolt together
- All hardware & instructions provided with full phone support available
- Corrugated Cottage Green colorbond roof with an optional gutter kit also available