The SILVER LINE 6 x 10 HYBRID GREY GREENHOUSE is a stylish, limited edition greenhouse manufactured to the same exacting standards as other SILVER LINE products. Featuring an attractive DARK GREY powdercoated frame, clear polycarbonate wall and twin-wall polycarbonate roof glazing, the HYBRID GREY 6 x 10 can be a focal point in your garden design as well as a highly-effective and robust centre for propagating and protecting your plants. A Victorian-era ridge decoration is also available as an optional extra.
Supplied as an easy to assemble kit with clear and comprehensive instructions, the SILVER LINE 6 x 10 HYBRID GREY GREENHOUSE is available as a limited edition while stocks last.
SILVER LINE 6 x 10 HYBRID GREY GREENHOUSE features include:
- Dimensions – 185cm Wide x 310cm Deep x 209cm High
- Clear polycarbonate wall panels, twin-wall roof panels – virtually unbreakable
- Panels UV protected
- Strong extruded section aluminium greenhouse frame
- Frame powdercoated in attractive DARK GREY finish
- Victorian era ridge decorator section available as optional extra
- Secure magnetic door catch
- Operable roof vent for air circulation and temperature control
- Dual gutters for rainwater collection
- Door can be hinged either left or right hand side
- Galvanised steel base frame included
- Simple to assemble greenhouse kit, with comprehensive easy-to-follow instructions
- 5 year conditional guarantee
- NOTE: Shelving as illustrated not included in price – available as optional extras
- FREE DELIVERY – PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT WITHIN AUSTRALIA! *
Greenhouses are becoming more widely used, not only because many people prefer to grow their own vegetables and flowers, but also they are finding gardening a great way to unwind. Large garden spaces are often not available and greenhouses are proving an excellent way of increasing crop yields in small areas. The advantages of using a greenhouse include temperature and humidity control, protection from extremes of weather as well as protection from physical damage caused by pets and native and introduced animal and bird species.
As a matter of interest, greenhouses are also used for outdoor living areas – a warm environment with a small table and a few comfortable chairs protected from the wind and rain is available quite economically.