New stock arrives 2nd July, pre-orders are currently being taken for delivery when they arrive.
The Keter Artisan 7 ft x7 ft (2.1m x 2.1m) shed is supremely durable yet stylish. It has a weather-resistant double skin wall built with steel reinforcement, a heavy-duty floor for storing even major items, and a robust ceiling. Design-wise, it has an attractive rustic chic style thanks to its unique paintable DUOTECH walls with a weathered wooden texture, a crystal clear windows, a skylight, and double doors.
- External Dimensions: 2140w x 2180d x 2260h mm
- Contemporary design with clean line and crystal clear windows.
- Durable construction with steel reinforcement makes this durable shed worry-free, and weather resistance keeps it low maintenance.
- The innovative DUOTECH walls provide a gorgeous weathered wooden texture with all the durability of resin.
- DUOTECH walls are also easily paintable, making it easy to customize for the look you would like.
- Easy to assemble thanks to its precut tongue and groove panels.
- Wide double doors provide easy access.
- Heavy-duty floor makes it ideal for storing especially heavy items.
- Steel bar reinforcement for snow load up to 200 kg/sqm (40 PSF)
- Innovative DUOTECH™ walls with steel reinforcements
- Weather-resistant build
- Rustic wood-like texture
- Paintable and drillable
- Double doors
- High ceiling
- Heavy-duty floor
- Ultra-robust roof supports snow loads of up to 200 kg/sqm
- Locking system (lock not included)
Pack Size: 2270w x 1320d x 300h mm x 136kg
Artisan 7×7 Shed Painting Instructions
The DUOTECH range are the only resin sheds you can paint.
This maintenance-free resin shed made of a unique compound which enables the wall-panels to be painted. The shed can be used in its original color, or the walls can be painted to match your landscape, deck, patio, or outdoor setting.
Type of paint: The walls of the shed can be painted with a water-based acrylic paint for exterior use.
Recommended: Solid, light shades, satin or semi-gloss finish. Consult with your color consultant or paint professional when choosing paint.
Application: Use a roller to apply the paint on the wall surface. Do not paint the crevices, gaps in the wall panels.
Keep in mind: Painting requires maintenance. After some time, repainting may be required.