The FERN AVIARY / HEN HOUSE 6×3 from Stilla has a skillion roof configuration and can be positioned against a wall to save space, but its weatherproof design and construction allows it to be sited wherever is convenient. Timber pet shelters have advantages including superior insulation qualities and an attractive appearance which make them well worth considering as an option to the Zinc aviaries which are commonly used.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The FERN 6×3 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 75 minutes. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
The FERN by Stilla is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, this is made up of a treated pine frame and treated pine floorboards so it will last extremely well outdoors.
THE FERN 6×3 features include:
- Dimensions: 1930mm Wide x 940mm Deep x 1940mm High
- Full-height double opening lockable doors (opening 1410mm)
- Colorbond 'WOODLAND GREY' roof panel
- Termite proof and arsenic free
- Full width perch
- Termite resistant pine 42 x 42mm framing
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- 10 year warranty
- FREE delivery