The CEDAR SHED – HOLLYDEAN 16×8 is designed to be an attractive addition to any property as well as providing a functional, long-lasting outdoor storage facility or work space, the HOLLYDEAN 16×8 features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, colonial style doors with tinted acrylic glazing and a locking T-handle (we also have an ornate doorhandle available as an upgrade). Twin Opening Windows are supplied as a standard feature. Options including extra Windows and Loft Shelf Kits, different roof colours, Ornate Wrought Iron Hardware, as well as Flooring Kits are available. Talk to us about providing installation also.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 20mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The HOLLYDEAN 16×8 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 3 to 4 hours. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
Assembly is quite straightforward – installation of the Cedar garden shed products is a relatively simple process. The first step is to choose a nice level site in your yard. The floor position is marked out in a base constructed either using a recommended Stilla rebated floor or by laying a concrete slab. If the site is out of level a good option to consider is the heavy duty floor kit. This has been specifically designed to reduce site works where the ground is not level. Once the floor is in position the next step is to erect the pre-made walls. Starting at the front corner, the panels are joined and gables fastened into position. The roof is then assembled on the ground, lifted into position and fastened to the walls. Next the hinges are attached to the door, the door fastened to the wall and the door handle installed. Finally, the corner posts, cover strips, fascias and the ridge capping are attached to complete the product.
The CEDAR SHED HOLLYDEAN 16×8 is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, as is also a Heavy Duty Floor Kit which includes the rebated floor panel. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area.
CEDAR SHED HOLLYDEAN 8×16 features include:
- Dimensions: 4830mm Wide x 2530mm Deep x 2500mm High (add 50mm for rebated floor or 140mm for HD floor kit)
- Double colonial style glazed doors (1400mm opening, 1800mm high) are standard
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panels
- Two Windows, 630mm opening with tinted acrylic glazing included standard
- Termite resistant pine 42 x 42mm framing
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 20mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- 10 year warranty
- Delivery to your address available
- NOTE: WA buyers, please check with your council before purchase, this shed is over 10 square metres and may require a building permit in WA
Pack sizes – approx:
0.6 m x 1.2m x 1.9m 180kg
0.35m x 0.35m x 2.4m 80kg
0.27m x 0.27m x 5.1m 45kg (includes ridgecap)