Now available in Zinc or Colorbond at the same price.
All freight is POA, please email us for a quote – Delivery available to any address with unloading facilities for 800kg pallets, customers can also collect from a freight depot in SYDNEY, BRISBANE, MELBOURNE, PERTH, ADELAIDE, HOBART or CANBERRA.
The GARDENMASTER Bunded Chemical Storage shed 2.27 x 1.53m Zinc is designed for storage of small to medium volumes of agricultural and industrial chemicals. Ideal for small to medium farms, vine yards, pest control or spraying contractors, bowling green, council depots, light industry, golf clubs – or any one required to store chemicals in a safe and sensible way. This is a proved and trialed product which is being used successfully in all states of Australia for more than 10 years. It is a simple and complete solution.
- Gable roof shed in Zinc sheeting. (2.27m x 1.53m x 1.96m high)
- Precast concrete floor with reinforced concrete, inbuilt drain attachment fittings and shed anchor points. Floor is bunded to retain any chemical spills.
- Rotating roof vent and two fixed wall vents for cross flow venting
- All components for simple DIY installation including pre-assembled shed panels
- 75mm concrete with 40mm bund, nominal holding capacity of 120litres
- 2 drains with 20mm female BSP fittings in each end of each slab.
- Slab is dished to ensure spillage flows towards drains
- Slab weighs approx 700 kg and is fully reinforced. Supplied on a pallet.
- Options include sign kit
- To provide a way to unload 700kg pallets
- To determine this products suitability to store the chemicals required in the situation.